Spain: Xaudaró, MarCha
Saint John Damascene and John Calabria
1889, opening of the first Marist school in Colombia
Actual translators: Br. Josep Roura, coordenador - French
Br. Aloísio Kuhn - Portuguese | Br. Edward Clisby - English
A number of years ago the Institute adopted four official languages: French, English, Spanish and Portuguese. This means that the majority of documents produced by the GA are published in these four languages. Translation work is carried out by a secretary for each one of them. For internal needs in the General House, translations can be done into Italian as well.
Principal texts to translate: